If you are one of the 70% of people who make a mistake on their FAFSA, don’t worry, you can make changes and resubmit this crucial financial aid form. But how do you know what changes to make?
Well, that’s where we can help. We help hundreds of families a year, make sure they are submitting the right information and getting the most financial aid possible.
Printing or downloading your Student Aid Report is helping in this situation and for other needs too.
We wanted to help you make printing your Student Aid Report, a little easier.
Here are the 13 steps you need to take to print, or download, your Student Aid Report. (These directions are current as of June, 2022)
1. Go to studentaid.gov
2. Click “Login”
3. Put in your username and password. Click “Log in”
4. If there is a “Please read before continuing” popup, click “Accept”
5. In the top right corner, click on your name, there should be a drop-down.
6. Click “My Documents”
7. On the top line of the first box, you will see “Student Aid Report (SAR) on FAFSA® Application page” Click that link.
8. Click “I am a student and want to access the FAFSA form”. Then Click continue.
9. Scroll down till you see “View Student Aid Report (SAR)” Then click the “View SAR” button to the right.
10. Click the “View SAR” button of your most recent submission
11. You should see your EFC (Expected Family Contribution) on this page.
12. If you would like to print or download your full FAFSA submission, look in the top right corner and click “Print SAR”
13. Your print screen should come up, and you can choose to print a hard copy or save your FAFSA submission as a PDF.
We hope this guide saved you some time.